Tuesday 13 October 2009

Zippy

I know I keep banging on about DIY ideas and haven't actually shown any of my creations but the sad fact is they are all extremely slow processes. My subconscious keeps popping out and tucking my bag of studs away in the cupboard to avoid the embarrassment of my sad creations... So I figure other people's DIY attempts would be far more inspiring than my poor excuses of DIY.
On that note here's an incredible DIY jewelry collection that I did not create. Hurricane Boutique has shown her zipper collection on her Etsy store. Who would have thought I'd be searching ebay for a roll of zippers for a ring?
















Whilst on the subject of the multi-uses of zippers, it feels only appropriate to show the surreal interpretation of zippers by Montreal-born Rad Hourani.

No comments: