Saturday 26 September 2009

Another H&M Collaboration

One thing I would not think of associating H&M with is shoes. Apart from the flagship store in Oxford Street, their shoes are practically non-existent, and if they are around, they're usually hiding in a corner or underneath a pile of cardis somewhere. So you can imagine my surprise and hesitation when I discovered their next designer collaboration is with Jimmy Choo. I'll be honest, at first I thought it was a rumour not thinking much of it but I got over my shock and let the anticipation kick in and I patiently waited to see the end products - remove a Jimmy Choo price tag and count me in!. Well the pictures have finally arrived. The collection consists of shoes, bags and clothing. As Jimmy Choo is predominantly known for their sought-after shoes, greatly thanks to Carrie Bradshaw, I figured that would be a good place to start with some photos.

I'm not going to lie, mixed feelings with some but def love the first and sixth pairs.
The majority of clothes in this collection are decorated with sequins with studding for bags.

Am quite keen to hear other people's thoughts on this collection??
see more pics by clicking here

No comments: