Friday 25 September 2009

It's All About Socks

The rule of thumb was always clear, don't wear socks with heals/sandals. If you do, a cruel onlooker may stare and even point at you. Sadly that's life, there are rules we must live by and accept - like don't steal.
Well ha to that say Burberry and Wang and show us all that socks can be that perfect finish to an already impecible outfit..





Personally, I'm a massive fan of thick thigh high socks. I think this love started when I saw a photo of Sarah Jessica Parker wearing a pair last year or the year before for the first Sex and the City movie. American Apparel is definitely the best place to buy a pair.

After coming across this DAY Birger et Mikkelsen ad I immediately had to have a pair of grey thigh highs with a black lining. So quick DIY time popped up and hey presto I have a pair.











No comments: