Friday 2 October 2009

A Burberry kind of boot

Being back at uni in the wonderful  Mancunion   land has one very distinct flaw, rain. Yes Manchester really is the rainy city and so into my cupboards crawl my pumps leaving my boots excited about seeing the world beyond their four-walled confinement they've been subjected to for almost half the year. To be honest as sad as I was to see the sun tuck away, I'm more than eager to bang out the winter gear. So as my dear booties prepare for their adventures, the shopping/trend following fiend can't help but add to my collection.
One style of boots I've been excited for are the ones that were trolling Burberry's A/W 09 shoes. They're just above the ankle boots, in sharp black styles and biker-esque styles. Ofcourse, given my student status and thus funds incapable of covering a Burberry price tag, I am more than satisfied with New Looks adaptation of the trend (doubtful that they were directly copying Burberry but I'm seeing quite the resemblence)

Burberry eat your heart out! These copy-cats are only £50 fr... on Twitpic

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Great blog! I see you like the boots from my twitter too - still searching for the perfect everyday pair...

Thanks for your comment :)