Saturday 12 September 2009

NY Fashion Week Updates

NY Fashion Week, 11th & 12th September.
Fave pick No.1: Erin Wasson x RVCA - sort of expected after my previous post slash shrine to this stylish dare I say icon? - well I can for sure say a factor of my outfit inspirations.
This collection was very beach babe/hippie influenced using a wealth of neutrals and whites. The blue shirt shown above is borderline tie-dye.
The entire collection sported ankle boots and outfits that take you straight to a night out. Metallics were also quite prevalent as with previous Summer collections.
Apart from the obvious trend of neutrals and earth tones, a wide assortment of trends and garment styles are shown:
Edge with Cynthia Rowley
 Prints with Jason Wu
Satin with Luca Luca
Colour splashing with Nicole Miller
Big shoulders with Preen

*pics from style.com*

1 comment:

creaturesandanimals said...

Everyone's talking about the Preen show but I haven't seen it yet I must check it out! Herve Leger & Oscar de le Renta are currently my fashion week favs!