Thursday 10 September 2009

Reader's Request

I received an e-mail the other day with the following request:
Hey Dana,
I think it's about time I ditch the UGGs but I need an alternative before I do.
I'm looking for a casual pair but obviously nicer than UGGS that I can buy on a budget (max £60 odd) but keep in mind my legs are quite skinny so I can't really pull off anything chunky.
Thank you!xxxx

I have searched far and wide using the internet and my fave high street stores that are appropriate for this reader's request. I must say it's slim-pickings out there, many high-street stores are selling boots in the £70-£80 bracket, but do not fret, I have compiled a selection of great boots to suit your needs. I hope these aid your quest for the perfect boot! (click to enlarge)


From top left: 
£50 -Dorothy Perkins, £60 - Next, 
£59.99 - River Island, £55 - Next, 
£50 - Next, £50 - Dorothy Perkins, £50 - Dorothy Perkins,

From top left:
£70 - Miss Selfrdige, £68 - Topshop, £50 - Miss Selfridge,
£45 - Miss Selfridge, £30 - Faith, £40 - ASOS,
£45 - Aldo, £14 - Primark

From top left:
£50 - Barratts, £50 - Barratts, £45 - Debenhams,
£35 - Barratts, £35 - Barratts,

No comments: