Vogue's Fashion Night Out is taking place on September 10th (this Thurs) in London's Oxford street and the surrounding main shopping destinations. The event is also taking place in 12 other countries (New York, Moscow, Saõ Paolo, Beijing, Madrid, Milan, Taiwan, Paris, Tokyo, Delhi, Athens, Berlin).
The night entails stores open far later than normal, some until 11pm, music, DJ's, canapes, drinks, designers in stores such as Luella, Christopher Bailey, Matthew Williamson and more.
The Vogue website is regularly updating it's information as new attractions unravel.
Here is a list of what I'm most looking forward to: (click for entire list)
- Live Vogue shoot in Chanel on Bond Street between 7pm and 9pm - styled by Kate Phelan, shot by Jem Mitchell and with Luke Hersheson on hair and Kay Montano on make-up it'll be fashion history in the making.
- Check out supermodel Jourdan Dunn styling up her fans in Topshop between 8pm and 9pm. Champagne and live DJs promised, too.
- Be served by William Tempest, Henry Holland, Marios Schwab and more as the designers takeover at Browns. South Molton Street
- Head to La Perla and celebrate the launch of its new fragrance, J'aime La Nuit, with a specially created Queen of the Night cocktail. Brewer Street
- Join Vogue's Emma Elwick at DKNY where Bungalow 8 will be recreated - complete with male model waiters behind the bar, resident DJs, Bungalow 8 cocktails and DKNY 20th anniversary Champagne. Old Bond Street.
- Strike a pose at Anya Hindmarch and have your photograph taken with one of the designer's autumn/winter bags. New Bond Street
- Watch Vogue's Fashion Director Lucinda Chambers vamp up the Giorgio Armani store windows at 6.45pm
- Don't miss the exclusive black ice cream being created in honour of Fashion's Night Out by Selfridges. Delicious.
So whatever you're doing this thursday... CANCEL ALL PLANS AND HEAD INTO TOWN!